Automate the Tailwind CSS Installation Process
A shell script to automate the tailwind installation process.
Node Js is required to run this script. If not installed, install it using this link nodejs.org/en/download
Run the script
$ source tailwind.sh
The following commands will be executed
Note: The commands are executed in order as the script is sourced. You do not have to run them manually.
- Install Tailwind CSS
- Install tailwindcss via npm, and create your tailwind.config.js file.
- Configure your template paths
- Add the paths to all of your template files in your tailwind.config.js file.
- Add the Tailwind directives to your CSS
- Add the @tailwind directives for each of Tailwind’s layers to your main CSS file.
Start the Tailwind CLI build process
Start using Tailwind in your HTML